Friday, November 21, 2008

Bills at Chiefs - Week 12 - Record: 1-10

(I am actually putting the post in for this game on Sunday morning November 30th, simply posting over an earlier post that mentioned I would be away for game day November 23rd.)

I have been on vacation all week in Florida beholding the grand Walt Disney World simulation spectacular. We spent every waking moment with lots of family, cramming into every sensory orifice--well, maybe not every sensory orifice--all the gleefulness that place wants to cram into sensory orifices.

Whupp, I should make a correction. We spent every moment doing that except one. That was the minute I happened to peek at the bottom scrolling score update on ESPN Sunday afternoon and noted that we got pasted by Buffalo, 54-31. I saw a few things about how our boys did, but after that, nothing else.

Annnnd, I'm not looking at anything else. I just don't know how this latest debacle happened, and I'm just not that interested. Oh yes I'll be in rapt attention to the Raiders game up next, but the Bills game--whatever. Just one less pathetic outing I have to mull over.

No comments: