Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chiefs at Vikings - Week 6 - Record: 1-5

So now? Is that it? Is that the end of Odin's curse? Is it done?

We lost a typically choke Chiefs game to a team we should've beaten. We didn't choke like last week but we were chokefully unclutch if you know what I mean. The Vikings are not bad, but we still should've beaten them. Well, granted...

With a true D&D quarterback.

I mean, we had a chance to be clutch today, down 6 with just over two minutes left -- and Alex Smith predictably threw four straight crap passes. Sorry, but Smith has just as much talent as Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, or any of those guys.

But he refuses to be a winner.

With the time Smith had to pull this one out, those guys would never fail to do what it takes to win it. To use their talent to actually finish -- to win clutch games.

Well, here's the thing for today. There are a million things I want to say about this game. About the Chiefs -- the season, the history, and especially the destiny. About 2019 when we'll finally see the culmination of the hard work our brilliant new coach and his deft arrangement of a D&D quarterback and D&D wide receiver core that'll win games.

But this weekend is yet another one that features wedding activity -- this one's my niece's. Got to jet to that, it is this afternoon.

If I can I'll get to a post that's "Part II", I will, I'd like to.

In the mean time, I'm going enjoy beholding the couple's wedded bliss, savor the celebration, have fun dancing --

All with the joy of the 2019 Chiefs adding to the revelry.

It'll be very good.
__

No comments: