Thursday, January 02, 2020

Chiefs Preview Postseason 2020 - Part I

I thought I'd put up a preview post sooner than later, though more thoughts will be forthcoming. Right now just reveling in our Chiefs success, no matter what happens in January. Sure I want good things still to happen, and I am indeed simply enjoying the hope of Super Bowl glory that 20 teams can't experience right now. It is very good.

I thought I'd just put here some videos that are really cool. The first is just some really fun season close-out stuff, and as far as the regular season goes did we put the hammer down. It opens with the cinematic drama of one of the biggest plays of the year, Bashaud Breeland batting away Tom Brady's last-chance pass in the end zone to win the game against the Patriots. The whole thing, tons of enjoyment for sure.


The second was a much more succinct elucidation of some of the amazing things about this Chiefs team. Some of them I did not know, even though I know we had to be pretty good at these things just by getting the feel for how well we did with them when watching our games: How successful our cornerbacks really were, and how effective our offense was on 3rd down.

It is very very very fun: This Chiefs team is actually pretty danged good.


Really good reasons to be dwelling richly in the Kingdom right now, definitely.
___

No comments: