Saturday, August 19, 2023

Chiefs in Preseason Games

Just a quick heads-up for my faithful readers, thanks for you readership first of all, and second of all I'm just not that interested in writing anything about preseason games. 

Well, except for one thing. It is the only thing I examine whenever I peek at anything that happened in a Chiefs preseason game.

Did anyone of note get injured?

And yes, most specifically, did Patrick Mahomes make it through the game without issue in this regard?

Tonight he did, so we're still good. It seemed like everyone else did too, so that's good.

From what I've gathered from previous third preseason games, I get the idea that none of our key starting players will be in this upcoming and last one.

Tonight we beat the Cardinals, next week we play the Browns, then in a week-&-a-half on Thursday night we kick off the NFL season against what-I'm-told is a somewhat improved Lions team.

Okay, so until then!...

__

No comments: