Sunday, December 10, 2023

Bills at Chiefs - Week 14 - Record: 8-5

I was again completely indisposed during today's game, engaged in an important family event. I did check the score a few times over the course of the game time period, however, and besides just seeing what that score was I noted only two other things. Really, as far as the plays go, these were the only ones I saw. This does comprise my entire knowledge of today's affair, gruesomely as you will see.

After each look-in I was so disgusted I really did not do much checking my cell to see how things were going. I just had a bad feeling about all this, and the two things I saw were, well, disgusting. 

On the ESPN gamecast:

"Mahomes throws blah-blah-blah INTERCEPTED blah-blah-blah." (If you know what the ESPN gamecast notes look like, you know how it feels seeing this kind of thing.)

Then the second thing much later: "Mahomes completes pass to Rice blah-blah-blah FUMBLE blah-blah-blah."

That was it for me.

I did see the final score, though, annnnnnnnnnnnd...

Well, it's late and I'm not going to get into it now. I really don't think I'm going to look at anything related to this game because it will only depress me, but I promise, I do have some thoughts. I do have a take, and I will be sharing that tomorrow.

Until then...

Just remember, just one more win and at least we'll have another winning record for the season! That's pretty cool, we can hope for that!

__


No comments: