Sunday, December 27, 2015

Browns at Chiefs - Week 16 - Record: 10-5

Can you believe that?

A 10-5 record when a mere ten weeks ago we were wallowing at 1-5.

Yes, I do confess I was calling for Andy Reid and Alex Smith's head, yes, I confess. Much of our success, however, is because of the hard work those two guys have put in since. Much is because of a bunch of other Chiefs people, too, don't get me wrong.

Thing is, right now I'm fully immersed in family Christmas-oriented obligations that must capture most of my attention for the immediate time being. I simply won't be able to blog on all I'd like to, and yes, it drives me crazy because, yes, as you surely know --

WE'VE GOT A PLAYOFF GAME RESERVED HOWABOUTTHAT.

Yes, I was able to watch the game today. Yes, it was driving me crazy, my delicate, fragile mental constitution being violently yanked between enduring our crushing weaknesses and enjoying our stunning strengths.

Again, I simply won't be able to get to it now, but I will later in the week. Come back then and visit! In the mean time, here're just a few of the things I want to get at.

- Andy Reid: What is it that is getting him great success with this team in spite of really aggravating things like the Chiefs offense scoring so few points in the second halves of games?

- Marcus Peters: Is this guy the main reason our defense is saving our butts in every 4th quarter of every game?

- Justin Houston and Tamba Hali: Wow, do we need them out there -- is this keeping them out of games to really get healthy a meaningful strategy to ensure they're especially beastly in two weeks?

I'll be at all this and more in a bit! Looking at Wednesday, does that sound good? See you then!
_

No comments: