Sunday, January 10, 2016

Chiefs at Texans - Round One - Playoff Win

I've never before typed those words in the title. I don't even know what I'm supposed to put there, because the Chiefs have never gone beyond the first playoff game for the duration of this blog. Indeed the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game since... -- well we all know about that.

Instead I can indeed write these words right now right here...

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WIN A PLAYOFF GAME.

I so want to blog about all of it but it is late. We enjoyed the game at my son's house 100 miles away, celebrated, then drove home. I'm going to bed to sleep a delightful sleep and dream splendid dreams of Chiefs touchdowns and tomahawk chops and tremendous success we finally get to experience in the postseason.

But tomorrow! I can't wait!
__

No comments: