Sunday, November 26, 2023

Chiefs at Raiders - Week 12 - Record: 8-3

I did a very Chiefs thing this afternoon.

I spent the entire time during the game watching the Taylor Swift movie with my daughter.

It was a Chiefs thing! After all Taylor is dating Travis! Right! Doesn't that count?!

Anyway, all I know is that we did win, and that --

We scored in the second half!

I noted we even scored 17 needed second half points to take this one. Wow, awesome.

Just looking at the score, our D stepped up yet again to allow only a single FG in that second half.

So for once, a fine second half performance to get the dubya!

After I watch this on DVR I should put in another post. Until then!...

__

The photograph was taken by Andrew Mather at the official Chiefs site. Thank you.

___

No comments: